Employers need to take action to protect staff and others at the workplace from the risk of exposure to COVID-19 so far as is reasonably practicable.
Watch a webinar delivered by the QLD Office of Industrial Relations that discusses the resources available to businesses issued by the health authorities and how to put in place a plan to respond to COVID-19.
This on-demand webinar will cover:
• Update on WH&S QLDs COVID-19 response
• Access to resources such as the COVID-19 resource kit
• Some advice on obligations by industry sector
• Access to signage, fact sheets, hygiene and physical distancing
• Communicating with employees
Watch the pre-recorded webinar on YouTube here.