The NSW Food Authority and NSW Health are offering a free COVID-19 awareness online course for food service operators.
The training has been developed for anyone working in NSW food retail and food service businesses and covers key measures recommended for COVID-19 control. Key topics addressed:
* COVID-19 Introduction and background
* Infection, signs and symptoms
* Self-protective measures
* Protective measures for premises and personal hygiene
* Cleaning and sanitation practices
* Social distancing measures
* Record keeping.
The course is self-guided and will take participants approximately 20 minutes to complete.
There is a 20 question multiple-choice quiz at the end.
A ‘COVID-19 awareness for food service’ acknowledgement certificate will be emailed to all participants who complete the quiz.
You can access the course here.